Title of Practice: RESEARCH CULTURE IN COLLEGE
Objective of Practice: Enhancement of research opportunities for faculty and students and research outcomes.
Dyal Singh College is proud of its research oriented faculty. Significant research outcomes are:
- Publications in Good Impact Journals.
- Wide participation in Conferences and Seminars.
- Extramural Research projects giving research opportunities to scholars and faculty.
- Research Internship opportunities for undergraduate students of college and also for students (UG and PG) of other universities.
- Opportunities for PG students to pursue PhD under able supervision of teachers who have been approved by Delhi University as research guides.
Title of the Practice: SOCIAL IMPACT
Objectives of the Practice:
Dyal Singh College through a number of extension activities has been contributing towards social and economic wellbeing of society. College societies, NSS, NCC, WDC and ENACTUS initiate a host of extension projects that have direct social impact and also help in inculcating ethical and humanitarian values in students.